Coda Bow Prodigy Cell Bow
The CodaBow Prodigy offers exceptional performance for the advancing player, at a fraction of the price of a comparable wood bow. A graphite weave is wrapped around a Kevlar core, yielding a surprisingly strong, yet supple bow that pulls and excellent tone from both acoustic and electric instruments. Available in full-size and 3/4-size models.
- Cello Bow - Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Blended Acoustic Core - Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog Design Made by Walter Paulus with Xebony Engineered Ebony - Sterling Silver Winding - White Mother-of-Pearl Slide - Engraved "Coda" Eye Inlay
- Nickel and Silver fittings - Moroccan Leather Grip - Metal Alloy Tip Plate - Silver Medal Horse Hair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- 5-Year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality